i-PhD Programme: International PhD. Program in Biology, Chemistry, Math, Physics
IISER Pune offers integrated PhD program (i-PhD) as a research opportunity with a blend of course work (2 years) On successful completion, students will be awarded both a Master’s of Science and a PhD degree.
Application Procedure details:
- Only online applications (application portal) will be accepted.
- Candidates selected after screening will be intimated by email for interviews.
- In case of any application related queries and information, please contact: email@example.com (mention your application number in the subject line).
- Candidates who are appearing for final examinations of the qualifying degree are eligible to apply for i PhD program. However, if selected, they should submit the required documents of the qualifying degree with the mentioned marks criteria, (preferably before 1st August 2016).
- There will be two rounds of interviews.
- The shortlisted candidates from round I will be called for a II round of interview.
- Candidates should come prepared to stay for at-least 3 days when they are called for the interview.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune|
|Subject areas||Biology, Chemistry, Math, Physics|
|Salary||Fellowships as per Government norms|
|Eligibility||Bachelors with mentioned credentials|
|Deadline||Applications are accepted twice a year|
Click the links below to know more about the eligibility criteria and application details of respective disciplines: