Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) invites applications for 16 Faculty as Assistant Professor.
- GM & Strategy
- Quantitative Techniques
- Information Technology
Pay Scale: 15,600-39,100 + AGP 8,000; reservations as per the Institute and Govt. of India Rules
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Applicant must have qualified NET or an accredited test (State Level Eligibility Test-SLET/SET).
- Applicant must hold Ist Class Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE / UGC; OR
- Applicant must hold First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant /Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Three years teaching/research/ industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization; Papers presented at Conferences and/or published in refereed journals.
- Applications in the prescribed proforma must reach Dr. P.K. Gupta, Registrar, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110 016 (email: email@example.com) latest by 6th June 2017.
- Applicant must send separate applications for different subject areas. Please indicate the choice or campus DELHI/KOLKATA (if any).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Subject areas||Economics, GM & Strategy , Quantitative Techniques
Trade, Information Technology, Marketing, Finance
|Fellowship amount||15,600-39,100 + AGP 8,000|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||6th June 2017|