Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kancheepuram invites application from individuals having PhD degree from reputed Institutions from abroad and India.
- Computer & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Design & Smart Manufacturing
- Assistant Professor (on contract), PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-+ 07 additional non-compounded increments: Doctoral degree
- Assistant Professor (on contract), PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7000/-: Doctoral degree with 01 year experience and 01 paper accepted for publication in SCI Journal
- Assistant Professor, PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8000/: Doctoral degree with experience 03 years after PhD or 06 years total (not counting PhD enrolment period) after obtaining M.Tech degree and 02 papers in SCI Journals outside PhD work. One ongoing sponsored project for candidates from academia. Two experiments or computational projects added to teaching laboratories where appropriate.
Age: must not exceed 40 years of age.
Professor Emeritus / Adjunct / Visiting / Faculty on Contract
Qualification & Experience:
Professor Emeritus (Part or Full Time)
- Faculty superannuating from service in NITs, CFTI’s and comparable institutions may be inducted as Professor Emeritus initially for a period of 1 year and extendable upto a maximum of 3 years.
- The provision is limited to faculty with suitable externally sponsored projects or comparable activities, in addition to shouldering normal teaching responsibilities.
Adjunct Faculty (Part Time)
- Reputed Scientists, engineers and other professionals, both serving and retired (from active service), may be inducted as Adjunct Faculty initially for a period of 1 year and extendable upto a maximum of 5 years.
- They must be persons of repute, add valuable expertise, practical knowledge and complement the knowledge pool of existing faculty. They supervise student projects, carry out sponsored research & consultancy, teach courses and all other activities either independently or in collaboration with a regular faculty.
Visiting Faculty (Full Time)
- Academic personnel from universities, institutes, R&D labs, Industry or Government in India or abroad, including those on sabbatical leave from other institutions or retired will be inducted for brief period of 1 year and extendable upto a maximum of 2 years.
- They are expected to work full time taking academic responsibilities at par with regular faculty members.
Faculty on Contract (Full Time)
- PhD holders from reputed institutes with proven teaching and research record will be considered for the post of faculty on contract under consolidated pay.
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing|
|Subject areas||Computer & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design & Smart Manufacturing|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|