Indian Institute Of Science Bangalore (IISc Bangalore) is inviting application for Instructor. Last date for application is 20th September 2017.
Number of Vacancy: One Posts
Required Educational Qualification:
- Applicant for the position of Instructor, young or an experienced faculty member, should possess Ph.D. in Physics with a two years of post-Ph.D. experience,
- A passion for teaching, especially laboratory instruction.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 52,000-5,000-77,000/- Per Month.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their CV and performance in an interview conducted at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- The soft copy of CV/Application (current CV, an account of past experience if any, statement of interest) should be sent, before the deadline, by electronic mail to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to The Convener, Int. Ph.D. Program, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore:: 560012.
- Please mention “Application for the post of Instructor(Int. Ph.D.)” in the e-mail subject line the position applied for and do not send any hard copy of your application.
Deadline: Last date for application is: 20th September 2017
|Organization||Indian Institute Of Science Bangalore (IISc Bangalore)|
|Salary||INR Rs.52,000-5,000-77,000/- Per Month|
|Deadline||20th September 2017|
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is a public university for scientific research and higher education located in Bangalore, India. IISc is widely regarded as India’s best university. IISc has made significant contributions to life sciences, advanced computing, space, and nuclear technologies.
For academic purposes, departments and centres in the Institute are broadly assigned to either the Science Faculty or the Engineering Faculty. For administrative purposes (such as faculty recruitment, assessment and promotion), departments and centres are classified into six divisions.
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Electrical Sciences
- Mechanical Sciences
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Research
- Address India