IISER Pune Research Associate Position: IISER Pune Research Associate Position
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is one of the important Institutions established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is an autonomous institute.
It has been established with the aim of promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
IISER is accepting applications from Indian nationals for the post of research associate. The applicant should have excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the position. The position is purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded projects.
The institute is inviting applications for recruitment of Research Associate.
Nationality: open for Indian nationals
Number of available positions: one
Name of the project: “Internal state-dependent modulation of decision making: CART neuropeptide in coordinating energy levels with risk-taking behavior at the amygdala”
Funding agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- The candidate should have a Ph.D in any Life Sciences branch or equivalent.
- The applicants, who have submitted their thesis but have not received their degrees yet may also apply.
- The candidate must have at least one peer reviewed international publication from his / her Ph.D.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years on the closing date of the application.
- A relaxation in age may be accepted for meritorious candidates.
Job duration: Initially for one year, extendable for further period. The extension would depend on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and continuation of the project.
- The salary would be based on the qualification of the candidate.
- It would be INR 28,000/- + 30% HRA per month OR Rs.36,000/- + 30% HRA per month
- The application should be sent by email in the prescribed format.
- The application should be converted to PDF format.
- It should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 24, 2017.
- The name of the Post and Project Code should be mentioned in the subject line.
- Last date for application: 24th August 2017
|Fellowship Level||Research Associate|
|Subject Areas||Life Sciences|
|Fellowship Amount||Based on qualification of the candidate|
|Eligibility||PhD in any Life sciences branch or equivalent|
|Deadline||24th August 2017|
India: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)
- Earth and Climate Science
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
- BS-MS Programme
- Int. Ph.D. Programme
- Ph.D. Programme
- Address India
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,165)
- Europe (838)
- United Kingdom (550)
- Germany (538)
- United States (477)
- Australia (240)
- Switzerland (237)
- Norway (226)
- Denmark (205)
- Netherlands (150)
- Italy (142)
- Sweden (139)
- France (104)
- Canada (96)
- Japan (83)
- Spain (82)
- All Country (69)
- Belgium (66)
- Finland (63)
- China (43)
- New Zealand (42)
- Austria (40)
- Singapore (39)
- Czech Republic (31)
- South Africa (29)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(111)
- JRF / SRF(5)
- Masters | PhD(45)
- Research Associate(343)
- Research Awards(301)
- Short cources(19)
- Short courses(34)
- Summer School(3)
- Technical positions(374)
- Travel Grants(59)