IMD MBA Scholarships for International Students: IMD (International Institute for Management Development) has announced opening of applications for MBA Scholarships for International Students in Switzerland for the year 2017-2018.
The vision of (IMD) MBA is to encourage academically able students from any nationality to be the best in the world as successful global leaders.
Subject: Scholarships are given for pursuing MBA course at IMD College in Switzerland.
Number of Awards: 16
Scholarship need to be taken in Switzerland.
In order to be eligible for the program applicants need to meet the following criteria-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Age range 25-35
- GMAT (80% of our MBA participants score between 620 and 750)
- minimum of three years full-time work experience
- strong command of written and spoken English
- At least one language in addition to English
- International candidates in order to be able to study at the Institute will be required to present TOEFL etc. scores proving proficiency in English.
Scholarship Programs offered: IMD offers various merit and need-based MBA scholarships. Listed below:-
- MBA Class Scholarship for Emerging Markets
- Staton Scholarship
- IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women
- Jim Ellert Scholarship
- Stewart Hamilton Scholarship
- IMD MBA Merit Scholarships
Eligibility Details and criteria of these scholarships can be viewed at the website (see the link below).
Application Procedure: For applying to various scholarships, the applicants:
- Should use the IMD MBA Scholarship template
- Complete the MBA Financial aid application form (except for Future Leaders applications) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for any scholarship is September 30, 2017.
|Organization||International Institute for Management Development|
|Fellowship Amount||As per scholarship scheme|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent|
|Deadline||September 30, 2017|
International Institute for Management Development (IMD): IMD is a pioneer institute in Switzerland providing cutting-edge management programs for international and national students.
The admissions team looks for academic ability, business achievements, career progression, smart decision-making, leadership capacity & international outlook.
The interested students should submit recommenation letters from professionals of their field. Your three (03) recommenders should highlight your professional achievements, interpersonal skills, teamwork and leadership using our online form. At least two should be business-related sources.
- Address Switzerland