The International Max Planck Research School for Reactive Structure Analysis for Chemical Reactions (IMPRS-RECHARGE) is organized in association with Institutes in Mülheim and the Universities of Bochum, Bonn and Duisburg-Essen, all located in Germany.
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Organic Chemistry
- Nanoparticle Synthesis
Fellowship value: IMPRS RECHARGE provided financial aid to the selected fellows for their research.
- Applicant must hold or expected to receive a Master’s degree in a relevant subject from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- Applicant must have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near top of class)
- Applicant must have excellent English language skills(oral and written)
- Applicant must demonstrate aptitude for independent, creative work
- Applicant must have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
Selected fellows will receive:
- substantial financial support and will join one of the research groups
- supervision and mentoring and is guided in her/his research work by a doctoral/PhD advisory committee
- student’s laboratory work is supplemented by high-grade scientific courses
- working language is English
- Applications can only be submitted via the online application portal.
- There is no application fee.
International Max Planck Research School for Reactive Structure Analysis for Chemical Reactions (IMPRS-RECHARGE)
|Subject areas||Chemistry and Physics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||No specific deadline|
The Max Planck Institutes carry out basic research in the life sciences, natural sciences and the social and human sciences. It is thus almost impossible to allocate an individual institute to one single research field: conversely, it can be the case that different Max Planck Institutes carry out research in the same subject. To orientate yourself, please choose a research area first, and then a specific research field. The table will list all MPIs meeting your selection criteria.
- Address Germany