Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH), invites exceptionally motivated candidates for ADMISSION to Ph.D. PROGRAM through WALK- IN INTERVIEW on May 29, 2017 (WEDNESDAY)
Time: Reporting time 9.00 a.m. to 12 noon
The selected candidate will pursue doctoral research at IMTECH under Ph.D. degree program being jointly run by IMTECH and Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi.
- Sc. and cleared any of the following examination (with valid fellowship) are eligible to attend the interview.
- The candidate should be Masters in any of the areas: (Life Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Pharmacy Zoology, Physiology)
- Candidates whose M.Sc. result is awaited till the date of the interview, the candidate should bring a certificate from the HOD that he/she has passed M.Sc. without which the candidate will not be eligible for the interview
- CSIR-UGC NET (NET-LS not eligible)
- DBT-JRF examination (‘A’ Category only)
- DST INSPIRE Fellowship
- ICMR-JRF examination (those selected for working only in ICMR Projects are not eligible).
Candidates may be required to identify their preferred areas/sub-areas for research before being interviewed
- Molecular Biology Cell Biology & Immunology
- Protein Science & Engineering
- Applied & Environmental Microbiology
- Bioorganic Chemistry
- Peptide Chemistry
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biosensors & Bionanotechnology : Nanobio approaches for immunodiagnostics of clinically important disease biomarkers based on bioprobe electronic interfacing.
How to apply: Please bring two copies of attested photograph and 2 original copies of filled-in form in the prescribed format (may be downloaded from the website).
You can send the copy of filled-in form to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
Please bring original and attested copies of:
(a) All certificates (school leaving, B.Sc, M.Sc, etc.),
(b) Proof of passing NET or other JRF Examination
|Organization||Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH)|
|Subject areas||Life sciences|
|Fellowship||As per Norms|
|Deadline||Walk-in-interview May 29, 2017|
Apply for job
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is a premier India R&D organisation. It is among the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organisation. CSIR’s pioneering sustained contribution to Science and Technology human resource development is acclaimed nationally. CSIR funds individuals and organizations through various grants, fellowship schemes throughout the year.
CSIR is contributing significantly towards producing an inquiring society and fast growing knowledge economy. The numerous schemes by CSIR cover a wide range of scientists (aging from 15 years to 65 years)
Some Major path-breaking schemes of CSIR:
- CSIR Program on Youth for Leadership in Science CPYLS **
- Junior Research Fellowship JRF
- JRF-GATE Fellowship
- Senior Research Fellowship SRF
- Research Associateship (RA)
- Senior Research Associateship (SRA) (Scientist’s Pool Scheme)
- Emeritus Scientist Terms & Condition Apply Online
- Visiting Associateship
- Research Scheme / Sponsored Research Schemes
- Travel Grant
- Grant for Holding Symposium/Seminar
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize (SSB)
- G N Ramachandran Gold Medal
- Young Scientist Awards (YSA)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship (SPMF)
- CSIR-Nehru Science Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme
- Programme on Technology Led Entrepreneurship
- Address India