India Smart Cities Scholarships: Strathclyde University: India Smart Cities Scholarships: Strathclyde University
University of Strathclyde and the Scottish Government are jointly offering scholarships for Indian students. The scholarship would provide 50% of the course fees. Scholarships are available to undertake the one year MSc course in Global Sustainable Cities.
The course helps train future city leaders.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Level of study: Full-time postgraduate taught program
Subject Area: Global Sustainable Cities.
Scholarship Award: 50% fee reduction for students from India
Number of Scholarships: 5
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants must be from India.
- Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- Evidence of proficiency in English if fist language is not English
- No test requirement
Nationality: Students from India are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Application can be done online.
- The applicant needs to provide a statement outlining his/her suitability for this award in 500 to 1000 words.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 6, 2017.
|Organization||University of Strathclyde and the Scottish Government|
|Subject Areas||Global Sustainable Cities|
|Fellowship Amount||50% reduction in course fees|
|Deadline||6th August 2017|