Indian National Science Academy (INSA) invites applications for Indo-Japanese Joint Project on “Establishment of Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2017-18”. The programme is supported by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. Applications are invited from outstanding Indian scientists/researchers
- Natural Science (basic and applied)
- Engineering Science
- Health And Multi-disciplinary Research in Science & Technology
Duration: 2 to 6 months
Number of Fellowships: 10 Fellowships
- Monthly maintenance allowance @ JPY 3,62,000 per month per person to be supported by JSPS
- International Air fare
- Visa charges, Medical Insurance and contingency
- Applications are invited from Indian citizen, residing in India, and be a Postdoc and/or a scientist/faculty member working in a regular capacity in an UGC (University Grants Commission) recognized University/Deemed University/Academic Institute or National Research & Development Laboratory/Institute and actively engaged in research work in the related areas.
- Applicants must have obtained PhD degree and must not exceed 40 years of age.
- Applicants must not have availed any overseas fellowship in previous 3 years.
- Applicant must have been accepted to work in an institute/laboratory in Japan to be visited (provide letter of invitation from the host Institution(s) commenting on the proposed collaboration).
- Applicant must submit a detailed programme of his/her collaborative research work to be conducted in consultation with the host scientist(s) in Japan.
- Applications are to be forwarded through proper channel by the employer/Head of the Institution.
- Selected candidate are required to sign Service Bond (Format-6) to the parent institute for a period of three (3) years.
- Application forms to be downloaded from the official website
- Complete application in the prescribed format endorsed by the Head of the Institution should reach INSA, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002, latest by 25 October 2017.
Documents to be submitted:
- Application form as per INSA format (dully filled and forwarded through proper channel).
- Copy of Doctoral Degree (Self attested).
- Letter of Support/NoC from the parent Institute/University and certifying that candidate is not serving any bond beyond 01.01.2018.
- Letter of invitation from the Japanese host.
- List of best 10 publications.
- Short CV (max.1 page).
|Organization||Indian National Science Academy (INSA)|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Natural Science, Engineering Science, Mathematics, Statistics|
|Fellowship amount||JPY 3,62,000 per month with other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||25 October 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,133)
- Europe (803)
- United Kingdom (539)
- Germany (512)
- United States (469)
- Australia (232)
- Switzerland (231)
- Norway (218)
- Denmark (198)
- Netherlands (145)
- Italy (138)
- Sweden (137)
- France (99)
- Canada (95)
- Japan (83)
- Spain (80)
- All Country (66)
- Belgium (66)
- Finland (63)
- China (42)
- New Zealand (42)
- Singapore (38)
- Austria (38)
- South Africa (29)
- Czech Republic (28)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(111)
- JRF / SRF(5)
- Masters | PhD(45)
- Research Associate(333)
- Research Awards(297)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(33)
- Technical positions(371)
- Travel Grants(59)