INSEAD-Syngenta MBA Scholarships: INSEAD-Syngenta MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Leaders
Syngenta is a world-leading agribusiness company. It is a leader in crop protection, and ranks 3rd in the high-value commercial seeds market.
The company is committed to sustainable agriculture through path-breaking research and technology. Syngenta strongly believes that skilled and talented people are the key to successful businesses. As a result of this philosophy they have joined hands with INSEAD’s mission to train the brightest and best students from around the world for the challenge of tomorrow’s business world. As a result, Syngenta has chosen to offer the scholarship as an opportunity to future leaders from developing countries.
Place of Study: INSEAD
Study in: France/Singapore
Course starts: January 2018
Level/Field of study: Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Number of Awards: 2 scholarships will be awarded per class
Open to: Students from developing/emerging countries.
Scholarship value: €22,500
- Applicant must be a national of an emerging economy.
- The applicant must have spent a considerable part of their lives in the developing world, in education and/or professional experience.
- Experience in industry will be an added advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidates who require proven financial assistance.
- The applicants would need to demonstrate:
- outstanding academic achievement and promise
- aptitude for business and financial management
- leadership potential and
- a commitment to contributing to their country or region at some point in the future.
How to apply:
- The candidate must complete the online application and submit it.
- The required essay also needs to be submitted along with the form.
January 2018 Class
Applications Open: 24th April 2017
Deadline: 8th May 2017
Applications Open: 5th June 2017
Deadline: 19th June 2017
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||8th May/ 19th June 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,094)
- Europe (784)
- United Kingdom (509)
- Germany (486)
- United States (445)
- Norway (234)
- Switzerland (227)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (157)
- Italy (143)
- Canada (95)
- France (94)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships