EDC believes in the importance of building the next generation of Canadian leadership, which means encouraging knowledge of international business and trade.
Our student development opportunities include work terms, co-op and educational programs, scholarship programs all designed to give your career in international finance a head start.
|Organization||EDC International Business Scholarships|
|Subject areas||International Business, Commerce, Economics|
|Fellowship amount||$4,000 cash award|
|Eligibility||Graduate and Canadian Resident|
|Deadline||Open in November and ends in Feb|
About the Program
Through the Youth Education Program, EDC helps build the capacity of the next generation of business leaders by awarding scholarships to Canadian students with a demonstrated interest in international business.
They award up to 30 scholarships annually, 25 of which go to undergraduate university or college students interested in pursuing a career or furthering their studies in international business, with up to five additional scholarships for students in programs which combine business with environmental or sustainability studies.
- International Business
To qualify you must be:
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian university or college.
- Studying business (international business, commerce, finance, economics, accounting, etc.) or business combined with environmental or sustainability courses.
- Returning to full-time studies for the 2016-2017 academic year
- In excellent academic standing.
Assets: Study or work experience outside of Canada is considered an asset.
Note: EDC employees and their dependents are not eligible.
Complete the online application (student programs)
Register and apply here: Click here
Export Development Canada
150 Slater Street
Other Important Information: Click here
- This job has expired!