International Relations Scholarships: Australian National University: International Relations Scholarships, Australian National University
Full tuition fee scholarships are available for all the students who are enrolling for the Master of international Relations (advanced), full time program.
Nationality: Open for all nationalities
Number of Scholarships Available: 4 scholarships are available
Level of Education: Scholarship is available for full time Master degree only.
Subjects of Study: Scholarship is available for International Relations only.
Scholarship value: full tuition fees would be paid
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarship is available for four semesters – 24 months
- The entry requirements for Master of International Relations (Advanced) should be fulfilled by the candidate.
- Scholarships would only be available to new students.
- Current students are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant must hold a bachelor degree with an average of 70% marks.
- Scholarships are available only for those who enroll as full time students.
- Part time students are not eligible to apply.
- The English language admission requirement must be met.
- The students must maintain an average of 70% or higher in order to be able to get the scholarship for the next semester.
Selection Criteria: Students will be assessed on the basis of:-
- Their academic achievements and
- Covering letter in the scholarship application, Applicants must indicate their interest in the covering letter.
- Required transcripts
How to Apply: apply online
Result Notification: The applicants would be notified by the committee about the result in the first week of January next year i.e. January 2018
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Without the approval from the director the students cannot change from full time to part time.
- The Scholarship will not continue if the student fails to maintain an average of 70% or higher.
Application Deadline: 31st October every year.
|Organization||Australian National University|
|Fellowship Level||Full time Masters degree|
|Subject Areas||International relations|
|Fellowship Amount||Full tuition fee waiver|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||31st October every year|