The JN Tata Endowment (set up in 1892) encourages young people to take up higher studies at some of the best international universities.
For the past 120 years the endowment has been helping scholars of merit realize their dreams of getting a world-class education through its loan scholarship program. Annually, the committee selects approx. 120 scholars for their higher studies abroad.
JN Tata Endowment: The endowment award is only loan scholarships. However, selected candidates may also qualify for a gift award.
- Applicants should be Indian nationals
- Graduates of a recognized Indian university with a consistently good academic record.
- Students in the final year of a course & those awaiting results can also apply.
- Mid-career professionals up to age of 45, willing to go abroad for further research, specialization or training, are also eligible to apply.
- At the time of submitting the completed applications, candidates need not have the admission / offer letters from the universities to which they have applied for the relevant academic year.
- Initial screening of applications,
- Short listing for an interview in person by subject experts.
- The final selection is on the basis of interviews (held between March and June every year).
How to Apply : Click the link below to register and apply
|Organization||JN Tata Endowment: TATA trusts|
|Level||Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc|
|Country||Can be availed for Universities and Institutions around the world|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Salary||Partial Funding, Rs.1,50,000/- Rs.6,00,000/-.|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
Apply for job
- Young India Fellowship (YIF): Postgraduate Diploma Program, Ashoka University, India
- New York Stem Cell Foundation’s Research Grant
- MaxWeber Postdoctoral Studies Programme Italy
- NIT Uttarakhand Faculty, Project Positions India
- International Business Scholarships by Export Development Canada (EDC), Canada