John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global Health Awards: John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global Health Awards
The Gairdner Foundation is offering Global Health Awards. These awards allow scientists/ applicants to conduct research in any branch of global health.
These awards are open for the applicants from all over the world.
The awards are aimed at supporting outstanding biomedical scientists.
The Gairdner Foundation was established in 1957. The main goal of the foundation is recognizing and rewarding international excellence in fundamental research that impacts human health.
Level of Study: Research
Subject Area: Global health.
Scholarship Value: $100,000 CDN
Numbers of Scholarships available: One
Scholarship Location: Canada
- Applicants must be scientists
- A good command over the English language is essential
- The applicants should be candidates who have had major scientific advances with a significant impact on health outcomes in the developing world.
- The award is science-focused. It is not for applicants with primary leadership and administrative accomplishments.
- The applicants applying for the award should provide information which is current, accurate, detailed and complete in all respects.
- The candidate should also provide supporting letters which show the nominee’s accomplishments.
Nationality: open for applicants from all over the world
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2017
|Subject Areas||Global Health|
|Fellowship Amount||$100,000 CDN|
|Eligibility||Open for scientists|
|Deadline||1st October 2017|