Macquarie University-UAC International Scholarships: UAC International Scholarships in Australia, Macquarie University
Macquarie University, one of the top Universities in Australia, is inviting application for UAC International Scholarships. Scholarships are available for students who have applied for undergraduate coursework of Macquarie University through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Level of study: undergraduate program
Number of Scholarships: Over 100 full and partial scholarships are given each year to students across all disciplines.
Nationality: open to international students
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following subjects offered by the university:-
Commerce, Accounting, Behavior and evolution, Actuarial studies, Advanced science, Ancient history, Anthropology, Biology, Brain, Business administration, Chiropractic science, Climate science, Communication, Criminology, Cultural studies, Decision studies, Demographics, Development studies and cultural change, Early childhood, Economics, Education and teaching, Engineering, English, Environment, Astronomy and astrophysics, Finance, Games design and development, Geography, Creative arts, Geology, Health, Human resources, Information technology, International business, Languages, Law, Linguistics Marine science Marketing and media, Mathematics Medical sciences, Philosophy, Physics, International studies, Planning, Politics and international relations, Science, Social science, Speech and hearing, Psychology, Public sector management and Statistics
- AU$3000 annually would be paid to the successful candidates towards the tuition fees for the duration of the course (AU$1500 would be credited against the tuition fees each semester)
- The applicant must be an international student
- The applicant must have applied for undergraduate coursework of Macquarie University through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- The applicant should fulfill the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at the North Ryde campus or City Campus
- The student must have enrolled and be ready to begin the course in 2018
- Start the study in the session and year indicated in the scholarship letter of offer.
- The applicant must enroll in a full-time study load.
- An Australian Year 12 qualification (either from outside or within Australia)
- An International Baccalaureate
- A New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement Level 3.
- Applicants whose first language is not English would be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Students need not apply directly to be considered for a UAC International scholarship.
- The applicants who fulfill the required criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter sent via email.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2017
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate Program|
|Fellowship Amount||AU$3000 annually|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||30th June 2017|
Apply for job
Macquarie University is only 50 years and has risen to be a progressive and influential institution both locally and internationally. Ranked among the top two per cent of universities in the world and with a 5-star QS rating, Macquarie is considered one of the world’s best universities, producing graduates that are among the most sought-after professionals in the world.
With a strong tradition of innovation and exploration, we continue to break new ground, ranking among the top 100 institutions in the world for accounting and finance; communication, cultural and media; Earth and marine sciences; education; English language and literature; geography; law; linguistics and psychology.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
Research centres, groups and facilities
- Healthy people
- Innovative technologies
- Prosperous economies
- Resilient societies
- Secure planet
- Address Australia