The scholarship programme offers highly qualified graduate students in the field of law to complete a master’s degree programme (LL.M.) and specialize in European Law at selected German higher education institutions.
- Applicant must be graduate students in the field of law who have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Law with First class.
- Applicant must have earned degree not more than six years prior.
- Applicants must be residents in India.
- Applicants, who have been resident in Germany for more than 15 months, cannot be considered.
- Applicants must be the Indian national.
- Language skills: Proficiency of the German language is not compulsory at the time of application, but high proficiency of the English language is required.
- One year Master of Law programme in English at one of the higher education institutions: Europa Institut, Universität des Saarlandes (Master of European Integration); Europa-Kolleg Hamburg (European and European Legal Studies)
Tenure of the funding
- 2 months German language in Germany (August to September)
- 10 to 12 month study period (October to July or September) depending on course length
- Monthly allowance of 750 euros
- health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Flat rate travel allowance from India to Germany
- Study and research aid of 460 euros
- Rent support and family allowance (where appropriate)
- Online application form
- Full CV
- Letter of motivation (Statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany)
- One recent reference from a university teacher which provides information about the applicant’s qualifications
- University degree certificates indicating final grade(s)
- Recent language certificate; proficiency of the English language (TOEFL min. 550 PB, 213 CB, 80 IB, or IELTS (band 6) certificate)
|Organization||German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian residents|
Regional Office – New Delhi
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
c/o DLTA Complex, R.K. Khanna Stadium, 1 Africa Avenue
New Delhi 110029
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (Germany): Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst)International Programmes in Germany 2017: DAAD offers research grants to young foreign academics and scientists with an opportunity to carry out research and continue their education in Germany. This programme is intended to support doctoral projects in Germany.
DAAD offers more than 1916 Programmes in all fileds for international students.
- Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Law
- Languages & Cultural Studies
- Natural & Computer Sciences
- Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine
- Art & Music
- Address Germany
Masters All Country, Australia, Austria, California, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Open for all countries, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,094)
- Europe (784)
- United Kingdom (509)
- Germany (486)
- United States (445)
- Norway (234)
- Switzerland (227)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (157)
- Italy (143)
- Canada (95)
- France (94)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships