The McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme has been initiated to attract outstanding recent PhD graduates to the University. The Fellowship Scheme focuses on new researchers to recruit who have the potential to build and lead cross-disciplinary collaborative research activities inside and across faculties.
- The University will fund the Fellowships for a 3 year appointment starting at Level A.6 in the University salary band plus superannuation.
- Fellows will receive an additional $25,000 to be spent on project costs during the Fellowship.
- Awards will be for a maximum of 3 years commencing 1 January 2018, but the start date may be deferred up to 30 June 2018.
- Applicants must provide proof of the award of a Doctoral degree from a university other than the University of Melbourne before the last date.
- The date of award is considered to be the date of the official notification letter.
- Doctorate degree must have been awarded no earlier than 1 January 2015.
- This Postdoc Fellowship is meant for applicants who do not hold a fixed term or continuing appointment of more than 01 (one) year duration at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants from any field may apply in which the University has research strength, and must have a capability to contribute to inter-disciplinary research collaborations and programs across faculties.
- Applicants must provide a statement of support from the department or school in which they would be located (if successful) but the standards for selection will be university-based.
|Organization||University of Melbourne|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 July 2017|
The University of Melbourne enjoys an outstanding reputation with world rankings consistently placing us as Australia’s leading comprehensive research-intensive university, and one of the world’s top 50.
Melbourne attracts the best and brightest students and researchers and, with a history of over 160 years, we occupy a special place at the heart of our city’s cultural scene.
- Address Australia