Medical Research Scotland supporting returning researchers is offering up to three positions in subjects related to medical research and to be held at any Scottish University. The fellowships are backed by Daphne Jackson trust and are dedicated to those wanting to return to an area of medical research after a career break of 2 or more years. The Fellowships are offered in any discipline, but the research must address a question of relevance to human health which aims to improve the understanding, diagnosis, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Applicant must hold good Ist degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) and /or PhD qualification.
- Applicant must have at least 3 years research experience prior to career break
- Applicant’s career break must be of at least 2 years.
- Applicant must be resident in the UK with the right to remain in the UK indefinitely
- Applicant must have excellent command of English in both spoken and written.
- Complete the CV and personal details information forms on the Daphne Jackson Trust website
- Outline area of research interest and identify a department within which you would like to work, include the name and contact details of a prospective supervisor in that department.
- Email applications to the Daphne Jackson Trust office at email@example.com mentioning Medical Research Scotland Sponsored Fellowship Application in the subject line.
|Organization||Daphne Jackson Trust|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||18 September 2017|