Microsoft PhD Fellowship Program in the field of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering & Mathematics 2017-2018 sessions
Eligible Field of Study:
- Computer Science,
- Electrical Engineering, or
- Mathematics department
Who can apply / Eligible Countries: Open for International students
- Applicants for the Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship Program must be nominated by their respective universities,
- Direct applications from students are not accepted.
- Students must be in their second or third year of an eligible PhD program in the fall semester or quarter of 2016. The nominating university will be asked to confirm the student’s PhD program start date (month/year).
- The fellowship recipient award will cover 100 percent of the tuition and fees for 2 academic years (2017–18 and 2018–19).
- Fellowship estimate approx. US$28,000 for 2017–18 and US$28,000 for 2018–19.
- A conference and travel allowance
Duration of Fellowship: 2 years
How to Apply: Applications must include the following:
- Nominee’s thesis proposal or research statement,
- One (1) page summary of their thesis proposal or research statement,
- Curriculum vitae (CV), and
- Three (3) letters of reference from established researchers familiar with the nominee’s research..
- Applications must be submitted via the online application tool
|Country||United States or Canadian university|