Mitacs Globalink Research Internship
Mitacs call for 2017 Globalink Research Internship faculty submissions is now open. Professors may submit projects for the internship.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from Australia, Brazil, China, France, India, Germany, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Tunisia. From May to September every year, high ranked applicants participate in a 12-week research internship under the guidance of Canadian university faculty members in a variety of academic disciplines (Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Engineering, Mathematics).
These Internships are currently available at over 45 universities across Canada.
Guidelines for Faculty:
- Submit projects through the faculty application form. Link is given at the end.
- Applicant can save to submission.
Guidelines for Students:
The student call for applications will open later in summer 2016. 2017 student applicants must:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in full-time UG or combined undergraduate/Master’s programs
- Should have minimum of I semester and a maximum of III semesters remaining in their program as of September 2017.
- Meet the grade requirements for their country of study: Australia: 75%, Brazil: 8/10, China: 80%, France: 12/20, Germany: 2.9/6, India: 8/10, Mexico: 80%, 8.5/10 for students from SEP-funded universities, Saudi Arabia: 80%, Tunisia: 12/20
- Should be available to complete a 12-week internship, arriving in Canada between May 1 and June 30, 2017, and returning to their country of study between July 31 and September 30, 2016.
- Must have a valid passport from their home country that is valid until at least January 2018.
- Student applicants must provide in their application: Grade transcript in English, 1 letter of reference from a professor or research supervisor, CV detailing research experience.
- While applying, students must select between three and seven projects from at least three Canadian provinces.
|Organization||Mitacs Globalink Research|
|Subject areas||Science, Mathematics, Humanities, Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
Australia, Brazil, China, France, India, Germany, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia nationals may apply
|Deadline||16th June 2016|
For Further Details: Click