Max Planck Institute for Ornithology (MPIO) invites applications for Postdoctoral Grant in Comparative Cognition.
- Applicants must hold a Doctoral degree in animal cognition or experimental / developmental psychology
- Applicant must have minimum two years of Postdoc research experience in animal cognition and/or developmental psychology of human children.
- Applicant must also possess strong statistical skills in relevant subjects.
- Applicant must have good team-leading skills, good organization and time management skills and writing proficiency. Basic knowledge of Spanish is helpful.
Starting date: summer/autumn 2017 but no later than 30th of September 2017
Duration: initially for 2 years; may be extended
Grant value: 2,325.00 euros per month
Apply with the following materials:
- cover letter describing the research interests, experience and goal
- Copies of degree certificates
- List of 3 references
- All materials should be in one single PDF and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for Ornithology|
Behavioral Sciences, Microbiology & Ecology, Neurosciences, Physiology
|Fellowship amount||2,325.00 euros per month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||07 August 2017|
The Max Planck Institutes carry out basic research in the life sciences, natural sciences and the social and human sciences. It is thus almost impossible to allocate an individual institute to one single research field: conversely, it can be the case that different Max Planck Institutes carry out research in the same subject. To orientate yourself, please choose a research area first, and then a specific research field. The table will list all MPIs meeting your selection criteria.
Core Research Areas:
- Cultural Studies
- Ecology . Plant Research
- Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Developmental Biology
- Cognitive Science .
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Biology & Medicine
- Material & Technology
- Environment & Climate
- Address Germany