Munich Business School BEST Scholarship : Munich Business School BEST Scholarship
Munich Business School has announced partial scholarship program awarded to exemplary and outstanding students to pursue Undergraduate degree program.
The scholarship started with the aim to attract some of the best MBS students so that they could study at some of the best partner universities abroad.
The Munich Business School zeroed on and listed the top universities with distinction as “Hidden Stars” in the category “Business Excellence” so that students have an idea about the best universities and strive to study there.
Level of program: Bachelors program
Subject area: International Business.
Scholarship Award Details:
- It is a partial scholarship program.
- It provides a reduction of up to 20% on the tuition fees for the 1st and 2nd semester.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- The applicant needs a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g. Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, international school leaving certificates.
- In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship the applicant needs to present a personal statement (1-2 pages) with the application and convince the authorities that he/she is the ideal candidate for the scholarship program.
- In this context, at least two of the following requirements must be met:
- An average school leaving certificate grade of 1.9 or higher (German system)
- An outstanding performance during the Bachelor Assessment Day
- Personal background with personal and family-related factors
- Social and voluntary engagement
- Only a limited number of scholarships are available. Hence First come, first served! Basis would apply.
- Students must meet the academic & language requirements of the host university.
Nationality: International students can apply
How to Apply: Application can be done online.
- Application form for applications that are sent by email or post
- Certified copy of the school leaving certificate
- Certified copies of the last three school certificates
- Letter of motivation of not more than 1 to 2 pages
- Curriculum Vitae or resume
- Passport size photograph in color with bright background
- Evidence of English language proficiency, alternatively planned test date
- Basic German language skills proof
Application Deadline: July 17th, 2017.
|Organization||Munich Business School|
|Subject Areas||International Business|
|Fellowship Amount||Up to 20% reduction in tuition fees|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||17th July 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,134)
- Europe (833)
- United Kingdom (539)
- Germany (502)
- United States (474)
- Norway (245)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (231)
- Denmark (195)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (167)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (98)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- Singapore (40)
- China (40)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(336)
- Research Awards(285)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(367)
- Travel Grants(62)