Music Scholarships-Musicians Institute, USA: Music Scholarships at Musicians Institute-USA
The Musicians Institute – USA is inviting applications for Scholarships from students who would be enrolling into its various programs beginning Summer & Fall 2017.
The Scholarships would be divided between new students and current students. The applicant must be careful to read the right category to be aware of the rules.
It should be noted that the new students who would be beginning their Summer & Fall 2017 would have already received their letter of acceptance before applying for the scholarships.
Scholarship Value: The scholarships would range from $1,000 – $5,000 in the form of tuition credit.
Level of Education: Scholarships are available for certificate program in performance program and Undergraduate degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study: The Scholarships are available for the following fields of study:
- arts and
- Performance program.
Scholarships are available for the duration of the program. However, it is subject to the applicant´s academic performance. The scholarships are awarded each year.
- The Applicants can be either be US citizens or international students(non US citizens).
- The candidates must fulfill all the entry requirements for the program.
- The Applicants should have received acceptance letter from the Musicians Institute before applying for the scholarships.
- Both new and current students are eligible to apply for the scholarships but the scholarships programs are different for both of them.
Number of Scholarships Available: not specified
Nationality: open for all nationalities
- Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement.
- The candidate must have applied for the program and received the letter of acceptance from Musicians Institute before the deadline.
How to Apply: The application can be made online.
Result Notification: The results would be declared within two weeks after the deadline
- The scholarships are non transferable.
- One can apply for the scholarship only after receiving the letter of acceptance for the program.
- The amount of the scholarship will be decided after reviewing the applicant’s application.
- For programs beginning summer 2017 deadline is June 2nd, 2017 and
- For Programs commencing fall 2017 is September 1st, 2017.
|Fellowship Level||Bachelors and certificate program only|
|Subject Areas||Guitar, vocal, drum, music, arts, performance program|
|Fellowship Amount||$1,000 – $5,000|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||2nd June and 1st September 2017|