NABA Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano offers 40 scholarships to promote excellence in academic disciplines. NABA aims to support highly motivated and talented young people, by offering scholarships that partially cover (60%, 50%, 40% and 20%) the tuition fees to attend the postgraduate programs starting next September.
- winners of each contest will be awarded 3 scholarships covering respectively 60%, 50%, 40%
- two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of each of the Master Programs
- Design – Interior Design
- Design – Product Design
- Fashion and Textile Design
- Communication Design
- Visual Arts and Curatorial Studies
- Contemporary Art Markets
- Creative Advertising
- Photography and Visual Design
- Applicant must have university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17.
- Applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
Terms and conditions:
- Candidates who have been awarded a scholarship must enroll within and not later than June 13th, 2017, otherwise the scholarship will be terminated.
- The scholarships awarded but not accepted will be transferred to the following candidate in the list, provided that the latter will be deemed as eligible.
Following materials are required to submit:
- Application for Participation
- Application for admission
- Artistic/professional portfolio of projects
- Motivation Letter
- Previous grade transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma
- Valid Passport copy
- Certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
How to apply:
- Apply online
- or send the required documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper works must be sent to: NABA Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano, International Admissions Office, Via Darwin, 20, 20143 Milan, Italy
- Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition by e-mail on June 6th 2017.
|Organization||NABA Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano|
|Subject areas||Design, Arts|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 12th 2017|