The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore’s lead public sector agency that spearheads economic oriented research to advance scientific discovery and develop innovative technology. Through open innovation, and collaboration with partners in both the public and private sectors to benefit society.
|Organization||Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)|
Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences Engineering
|Deadline||31 March 2017|
- The National Science Scholarships (BS) provides opportunities for undergraduate studies at some of the world’s finest universities in Biomedical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering disciplines.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience and notable achievements in science- or math-related projects and activities
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
PhD training provided by the organization is carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD.
Selected students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers from these labs. Upon successful completion of the tenure, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
- Open for application by all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- Address Singapore