Nine Positions Assistant Professor: TPSC, India – Applications are invited in the prescribed form from citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts.
09 (nine) posts of Assistant Professor for the College of Veterinary Sciences & AH, Group-A Gazetted under the Animal Resources Development Department, Government of Tripura.
Discipline/Category wise vacancy positions are as follows:
|Name of the Academic deptt. /discipline||Total|
|2.||Genetics and Breeding||01|
|4.||Pharmacology and Toxicology||01|
|6.||Surgery and Radiology||01|
|7.||Repro, Gynae and Obstetrics||01|
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- AGP- 6,000/-.
Required Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University,
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed) in the relevant subject.
- NET qualification
- For Veterinary discipline, candidates must be registered with the State Veterinary
Council/Veterinary Council of India.
Desirable: Experience of teaching U.G/P.G Student.
Age : Upto 40 (forty) years as on 26. 09. 2017 Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in
case of ST/SC/PH and Government servants.
Deadline: The last date of receiving application is 26. 09. 2017.
The applications along with necessary documents (regarding Qualification from
Madhyamik onwards. Experiencet Permanent Residence Certificate. Citizenship. Age
proof Certificates and Registiation Certificate) should be addressed to the Secretary of the institute.
|Organization||TPSC (TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION)|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||26. 09. 2017|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the following examinations:
- Civil Services Examination,
- Engineering Services Examination,
- Combined Medical Services Examination,
- Combined Defence Services Examination,
- National Defence Academy Examination,
- Naval Academy Examination,
- Special Class Railway Apprentice,
- Indian Forest Service examination,
- Indian Economic Service examination,
- Indian Statistical Service examination,
- Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
Main functions of the UPSC
- Conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the Union.
- Recruitment (Direct) by selection through interviews.
- Appointment of Department officers on promotion, deputation and through absorption.
- Framing and amendment of Recruitment Rules for various services and posts under the Government.
- Disciplinary cases relating to different Civil Services.
- On any matter referred to the UPSC, they can directly Advice the Government by the President of India.
- Address India