Non-Japanese Researchers grants: Saitama University: Non-Japanese Researchers grants: Saitama University
In order to privately finance international students to study in Japan, the applications are invited by NEC C&C Foundation. These grants are given to Non-Japanese Researchers. The fellowship can be availed at Saitama University for the year 2018.
Saitama is known for its:-
- well-developed industries and cultures,
- well -balanced urban and
- natural environment and
At SU, all academic departments and graduate schools are located on a single campus. The geographical proximity helps students have exposure to multiple fields of academics and helps them to form diverse human networks.
Level of study: Research.
- The grants are awarded in:
- information-processing technologies
- communications technologies
- electronic-device technologies or
- related technologies
Scholarship Award: 125,000 JPY value will be given in one year from April or October 2018.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
- The candidate must be a student in a doctoral course at a graduate school in Japan at the start of the grant period which would start from either April or October 2018.
- Applicant must be a non-Japanese citizen.
- He/she should be involved in research in the aforementioned C&C or related technology fields. The applicant should not be more than 40 years of age.
- The applicant must be pursuing outstanding research.
- Economic necessity will be considered.
- Evidence of proof of proficiency in English needs to be submitted
Nationality: Non-Japanese researchers are eligible to apply
- A letter of recommendation for the grant applicant
- grant applicant must be recommended by the academic adviser
- Profile of the grant applicant
- Supplementary explanatory materials (if considered necessary by the recommender)
How to apply: application can be done online.
- The above mentioned documents should be sent both by post and by email for screening purposes.
- The postal version needs a photo and personal seal.
- No such requirement will be there for the documents sent by email.
- Also, the email version must be in Excel format (not PDF).
Note: Applications delivered in person or sent only by email will not be accepted.
Postal and Email Address for sending the documents:
NEC Head Office
Email: gaikoku-at-candc.or.jp NEC C&C FOUNDATION Masanobu Hashimoto, Executive Director.
Application Deadline: Grant application deadline is September 29, 2017.
|Subject Areas||Communication and technologies|
|Fellowship Amount||125,000 JPY|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||29th September 2017|