Non-Japanese Researchers grants: Saitama University: Non-Japanese Researchers grants: Saitama University
In order to privately finance international students to study in Japan, the applications are invited by NEC C&C Foundation. These grants are given to Non-Japanese Researchers. The fellowship can be availed at Saitama University for the year 2018.
Saitama is known for its:-
- well-developed industries and cultures,
- well -balanced urban and
- natural environment and
At SU, all academic departments and graduate schools are located on a single campus. The geographical proximity helps students have exposure to multiple fields of academics and helps them to form diverse human networks.
Level of study: Research.
- The grants are awarded in:
- information-processing technologies
- communications technologies
- electronic-device technologies or
- related technologies
Scholarship Award: 125,000 JPY value will be given in one year from April or October 2018.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
- The candidate must be a student in a doctoral course at a graduate school in Japan at the start of the grant period which would start from either April or October 2018.
- Applicant must be a non-Japanese citizen.
- He/she should be involved in research in the aforementioned C&C or related technology fields. The applicant should not be more than 40 years of age.
- The applicant must be pursuing outstanding research.
- Economic necessity will be considered.
- Evidence of proof of proficiency in English needs to be submitted
Nationality: Non-Japanese researchers are eligible to apply
- A letter of recommendation for the grant applicant
- grant applicant must be recommended by the academic adviser
- Profile of the grant applicant
- Supplementary explanatory materials (if considered necessary by the recommender)
How to apply: application can be done online.
- The above mentioned documents should be sent both by post and by email for screening purposes.
- The postal version needs a photo and personal seal.
- No such requirement will be there for the documents sent by email.
- Also, the email version must be in Excel format (not PDF).
Note: Applications delivered in person or sent only by email will not be accepted.
Postal and Email Address for sending the documents:
NEC Head Office
Email: gaikoku-at-candc.or.jp NEC C&C FOUNDATION Masanobu Hashimoto, Executive Director.
Application Deadline: Grant application deadline is September 29, 2017.
|Subject Areas||Communication and technologies|
|Fellowship Amount||125,000 JPY|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||29th September 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,130)
- Europe (800)
- United Kingdom (536)
- Germany (507)
- United States (468)
- Australia (233)
- Switzerland (231)
- Norway (217)
- Denmark (198)
- Netherlands (144)
- Italy (139)
- Sweden (136)
- France (99)
- Canada (95)
- Japan (83)
- Spain (80)
- All Country (66)
- Belgium (66)
- Finland (63)
- New Zealand (42)
- China (41)
- Singapore (38)
- Austria (37)
- South Africa (29)
- Czech Republic (28)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(110)
- JRF / SRF(5)
- Masters | PhD(45)
- Research Associate(332)
- Research Awards(298)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(33)
- Technical positions(370)
- Travel Grants(59)