6 PhD positions are available under the PAcMEN, a European PhD programme for talented highly motivated young researchers at Technical University of Denmark (DTU). The positions are part of Innovative Training Network, PAcMEN (Predictive & Accelerated Metabolic Engineering Network). Under this PhD programme, scholars are offers excellent training in biotech research and innovation.
The selected PhD students will carry out cutting-edge research in metabolic engineering, modeling, molecular-, systems, and synthetic biology. As part of the network, the recipient will take part in annual network conferences and training events in Switzerland, Germany and Denmark. The Doctoral students will participate in the network-organized courses on metabolic modelling, protein engineering, scientific writing, BioBusiness and Innovation, and entrepreneurship. The program involves a secondment with a company partner for 3-6 months.
- Applicant must hold MSc degree in Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Molecular Biology, or similar.
- Applicant must be in the first four years of their research career
- Applicant may not have stayed or worked or studied in Denmark for more than a year in the last 3 years.
- Applicant must demonstrate outstanding early achievement track record (publications, awards, conference presentations, etc.)
- Applicant must possess strong work ethics and motivation to succeed within a competitive research field; team spirit and excellent collaboration skills
Location and Duration of employment:
- 5 positions will be at DTU Biosustain
- 1 at DTU Bioengineering
- Lyngby Campus, Denmark.
- limited to 3 years
- Apply online
- The file must include: CV; degree (MSc/PhD); List of publications; Application (cover letter)
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Subject areas||Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Molecular Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalites|
|Deadline||31 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click