Perugia University PhD Scholarships program: Perugia University PhD Scholarships program
The new University of Perugia PhD Scholarships are promoting 17 PhD programs for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Founded in 1308, The University of Perugia is one of the oldest universities in Italy. It is one of the most accredited. It offers a wide variety of courses in all fields of education.
Level of Study: PhD program
Subject Area: Awarded for one of the PhD courses offered by the University of Perugia.
Scholarship Award details: The details are as follows:
- The amount is € 13.638,47 every year for 3 years.
- The scholarship is increased up to 50% of the scholarship itself for periods spent abroad.
- For the 2nd and 3rd year a budget of € 1363,84 p/year is available for research and mobility activities.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
The applicant must have either:
- Any Master’s degree (‘Laurea Specialistica’) in accordance with the ministerial decree D.M. 509/1999,
- Any Master’s degree (‘Laurea Magistrale’) in accordance with the ministerial decree D.M. 270/2004 or
- Any University diploma (‘Laurea Vecchio ordinamento’) obtained in accordance with regulations in place before the ministerial decree D.M. 509/1999 came into force by the expiration date of the present Call
- By the expiration date of the present Call the candidate should have an equivalent academic qualification obtained abroad equivalent to those required for each course as indicated in Appendix 1.
- The qualification details should be presented together with the required appropriate documentation and along with the application to the present Call and that is to be declared equivalent, with motivated and documented deliberation by the examining Selection Committee upon the candidate’s request.
- The equivalence of the foreign qualification, which is to be considered valid for the sole purpose of the admission selection, is admitted in compliance with the specific regulating norms in Italy and in the countries where the qualification has been issued and according to the treaties or international agreements for the recognition of academic degrees for study purposes. Candidates with foreign academic qualifications must submit their documents as indicated in art.3;
- The applicant must have obtained the required title for the admission to the present Call by the final deadline of October 31, 2017.
- In this case, candidates will be admitted provisionally and the required documents must be mandatorily submitted by the final deadline of November 16, 2017, in order to lift the reservation.
- Failure to fulfill this will result in exclusion from the selection.
- The candidate may choose to be interviewed in English. For interviews held in English, the candidate’s knowledge of the Italian language will be tested.
- For interviews held in Italian, the candidate’s knowledge of one among the following foreign languages will be tested: Spanish, German, English, French.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible
How to Apply: If the applicant knows the Italian language he/she can submit the application online. The candidate should follow the instructions as per the pertinent call for application and related annexes.
For further information on how to fill out and submit the application, the applicant should contact
Ufficio Concorsi (office in charge of completion)
at +39 075 585 2045 or email@example.com.
Application Deadline: The deadline is set on August 28, 2017.
|Organization||University of Perugia|
|Fellowship Level||PhD program|
|Subject Areas||One of the Courses offered|
|Fellowship Amount||€ 13.638,47 every year for 3 years|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||28th August 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (827)
- United Kingdom (531)
- Germany (500)
- United States (469)
- Norway (243)
- Switzerland (239)
- Australia (229)
- Denmark (193)
- Sweden (190)
- Netherlands (166)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (97)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- China (40)
- Singapore (39)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(334)
- Research Awards(284)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(364)
- Travel Grants(62)