PhD Opportunities at the Victoria University: Victoria University is one of the largest and most culturally diverse education institutions in Australia, and one of only five multi-sector universities offering vocational education (TAFE) and higher education courses. University achieves goals through our distinctive approach to curriculum, the student experience, research and knowledge exchange, and engagement with industry and the community.
About the Program
PhD provides students with the opportunity to develop a systematic and critical understanding of a complex field of learning and specialised research skills for the advancement of learning and/or for professional practice.
- Business and Management
- Creative Arts
- Food Sciences and Technology
- Human Movement
- Information and Mathematical Sciences
- Medical and Biological Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Society and Culture
- Sport and Recreation
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 70% marks or Four year bachelor degree with honors.
- Some research experience in the form of minor research projects during master’s degree.
- English proficiency must be very good.
Application procedure : Key steps involved during the application procedure –
- Select a degree
- Meet minimum academic entry requirements
- Identify a supervisor (and align your research interests with ours)
- Prepare your Research Proposal
- Submit your application
- Enrolment and commencement
Contact details: email@example.com
|Subject areas||Science, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering, Law|
Victoria University achieved university status in 1991, but our preceding institutions date back to 1916. We are one of Australia’s few dual-sector universities. Today, we have more than 46,000 enrolled higher education, and vocational education and training students studying on our campuses.
- Computers & IT
- Engineering & Science
- Health & Biomedicine
- Law & Justice
- Sports & Exercise
- Address Australia