Postdoc Faculty Fellowship Program at Department of Chemistry, University of Boston.
This innovative program provides a two (02)-year, full time appointment in the Department of Chemistry for recent Ph.D. graduates who plan to pursue academic careers in the relevant discipline.
Postdoc Faculty Fellowship Program Overview: The program provides Postdoc Faculty Fellows (PFFs) first-hand experience in teaching chemistry, while enabling them to conduct research.
- The fellows will teach undergraduate classes (general, organic, inorganic, or physical chemistry); lead discussion sections; direct laboratory sessions; advise students; and present lectures in our core courses in collaboration with faculty mentors.
- PFFs develop course and laboratory content and materials and mentor undergraduate research students.
- PFFs conduct research in affiliation with faculty research groups (theoretical/computational, organic, physical, inorganic, biochemistry).
- They have wide flexibility in selecting a laboratory and research project.
- Each fellow conducts her or his own research approximately half time during the academic year and full time in the summer months.
Other Salient Features:
- PFFs obtain exceptional experience in teaching chemistry at the university level and a clear advantage in the academic job market.
- PFF alumni have received assistant professorships at such four-year institutions as Siena College, Hope College, Bard College, Roger Williams University Georgetown Southern University, Massachusetts Liberal Arts College, Fairfield University, Hamilton College, Wilkes University, Belmont College, and Union College.
|Organization||University of Boston|
|Fellowship Level||Postdoc / Faculty|
|Fellowship amount||As per Uni. rules|
Apply for job
University of Boston: BU has been educating students from diiferent domains for more than 150 years at all levels: high school graduates, foreign scholars, masters and doctoral candidates, medical residents, and non-traditional students seeking a flexible schedule.
Divisions / Centers
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- College of Communication
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of General Studies
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College
- Metropolitan College & Extended Education
- Questrom School of Business
- Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- School of Education
- Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies
- School of Hospitality Administration
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- Division of Graduate Medical Sciences
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- School of Theology
- Arvind and Chandan Nandlal Kilachand Honors College
- Address United States