2 Postdoc (Polymer Chemistry) at the University of Houston: Two (02) Postdoc Positions at the University of Houston, USA: Two postdoc positions are now available at the University of Houston’s Center of Excellence in the filed Polymer Chemistry in the lab of Professor Eva Harth.
Duration: The ideal time-frame for this position is a minimum of two (02) years (three years max).
Overview: The newly established center is seeking competitive applicants with a strong background in synthetic polymer chemistry in following areas:
1. Fundamental polymer synthesis,
2. Polymer network chemistry,
3. Sustainable materials or
Qualifications / Requirements:
1. Applicants must have excellent communication and writing skills for this position
2. Be fully committed to the field of Polymer Chemistry.
3. Applicants are also expected to work collaboratively with a team, possess high levels of social and emotional maturity, and act as mentors in the field of Polymer Chemistry.
4. Applicants must have already finished and corrected thesis/papers with previous advisor.
Application Procedure: In order to apply please submit three (03) letters of recommendation, an up-to-date CV, and a one-page statement of interest. Please send all documents or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Eva Harth, PhD.
Center of Excellence in Polymer Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
406 STL Building
University of Houston Phone: 713 743 6707
Houston, TX 77204
|Organization||University of Houston|
|Subject Areas||Science, Engineering|
|Salary||As per Gov. norms|
|Eligibility||PhD on Chemistry|
|Deadline||Open until filled|