The Nanobioengineering & Nanoscopy for Nanomedicine groups at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) invites application for a Postdoctoral Researcher (reference: JS-LA) to develop the project EuroNanoMed-2. The Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC) is an institution engaged in basic and applied research in bioengineering and nanomedicine, with experts working on tissue regeneration, biomechanics, molecular dynamics, biomimetics, drug delivery, organs ‘on-a-chip’, cell migration, stem cells, artificial olfaction and microbial biotechnology. IBEC is a research centre whose purpose is to carry out interdisciplinary research at the highest international quality level which, by creating knowledge, helps to improve health & quality of life & generate wealth.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Eligibility criterion is as follows:
- PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Biomedical engineering or Biophysics.
- Past experience in microfluidics &/or optical imaging.
- Experience with organ-on-a-chip, nanoparticles & advanced microscopy techniques (super resolution microscopy, single particle tracking) would be an advantage.
- High level of English.
- High motivation & ability to be involved in an international multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent team working & communication skills.
Interested and eligible candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, cover letter & references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +34(93)403 97 06
|Organization||Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC)|