Applications are invited for one postdoctoral position in chemistry at Centre for Nano and Material Sciences (CNMS), Jain University, Bangalore India.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Doctoral degree in Chemistry/ or thesis submitted in Chemistry
- experience with organic and inorganic synthesis technique
- Appointment is for one year, and can be extended to two to three years based on performance.
- Applicants must be trained in organic/ or inorganic synthetic methodologies, chromatographic purification and characterization of the compounds (NMR, IR, and other commonly used spectroscopy technique).
How to apply:
Application should contain a detail resume, thesis abstract, publications, one photograph, and contact details including phone number, email, postal address.
Send your application through email (Email id: email@example.com).
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview. Selected applicants will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Dr. Amit Kumar Associate Professor Bioinorganic and Clinical Chemistry
Centre for Nano and Material Sciences, Jain University
Jain Global Campus, Jakkasandra Post Kanakapura Road,
Bangalore – 562112
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Organization||Centre for Nano and Material Sciences,
|Closing date||Until filled|
|Contact||Dr. Amit Kumar,
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
Jain University is an educational hub that attracts students from more than 25 countries to one of the world’s greatest cities and the silicon valley of India – Bangalore. Jain University lights the dreams and visions of every aspiring students to exceed expectations in the fields of their interest and grooms them to be professionally and an ethically sound individuals.
Jain University has many number of reasons for being one of the top universities in India and to prove it all, it advances in sports, empowers creative talents, emphasizes on nation-building education, incubates entrepreneurship, and facilitates employment generation. Apart from this, Jain University has high encouragement in the field of research and also has established a lot of research centers.
Jain University believes in promoting interdisciplinary research programs. Jain University has collaborations with national/international research institutions of excellence for execution of research projects. Most of these are interdisciplinary in nature. Jain University also has multidisciplinary research projects. Enlisted below are the collaborations of the University.
- Address India
- Two JRF Position in Chemistry: Centre for Nano and Material Sciences (CNMS)
- MSc Chemistry Admission 2017 Jain University Bangalore
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Catalysis, Organic Chemistry
- Metal Boryl Complexes and Reactivity: Project Assistant (JRF)
- 06 Assistant Professor: CNMS, Jain University