Postdoctoral Programme – European Molecular Biology Lab: EMBL is proud to have influenced and contributed to the scientific development of several generations of postdoctoral fellows, many now leaders in academia and industry. EMBL is committed to their advancement by providing resources, sharing access to an outstanding global scientific network, and offering the skills development required for a bright future.”
|Organization||European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)|
|Subject areas||Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology|
|Eligibility||PhD, International Students|
|Deadline||14th September 2017|
About the Program
All applicants must develop a research proposal as part of their application and should get directly in contact with potenatial EMBL supervisors to prediscuss projects prior to submission. Interdisciplinarity is an important strength of research at EMBL and as such we welcome fellows interested in moving into a new area of research.
- Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology
- Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
- Computer Science and Bioinformatics.
- Fellowship programme is open for international Students
- Scientific excellence and interdisciplinarity is must
- PhD (or 4 years of full-time) equivalent research experience
- Postdocs at EMBL are also eligible to apply provided that previous affiliation with EMBL does not exceed 12 months in the last three years prior to the submission deadline.
Register and Apply here: Click
Brenda Stride, Senior Programme Administrator
European Molecular Biology Lab (EMBL) Postdoctoral Programme
EMBL Heidelberg, Meyerhofstraße 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 387-8329
EMBO stands for excellence in the life sciences.
EMBO is an organization of more than 1700 leading researchers that promotes excellence in the life sciences. The major goals of the organization are to support talented researchers at all stages of their careers, stimulate the exchange of scientific information, and help build a European research environment where scientists can achieve their best work.
- Address Germany