The Université libre de Bruxelles and the Université catholique de Louvain invites applications for a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Risk Management and Pricing in Finance and Insurance. The position is financed by the FNRS Cross-University PDR (Projet de Recherche) on “Risk Management and Pricing in Finance and Insurance”.
Starting Date: October 1, 2017 or flexible
Duration: 1 year (until September 30, 2018)
- Applicant must hold a PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences or a closely related subject on the date of the start of the contract
- Applicants are expected to have proven research ability in actuarial sciences, with in particular a research interest in risk management, risk measurement, interest rates structures and quantitative finance.
- Applicant must have a demonstrated record of research achievements, as evidenced by journal publications and conference presentations.
- Applicant must demonstrate excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) with the ability to give effective presentations and contribute significantly to the research activities of the Actuarial Sciences Units of the ULB and UCL.
- Applicant must apply by email to Griselda.Deelstra@ulb.ac.be and firstname.lastname@example.org. Application must include the following:
- List of publications
- Research plan.
|Organization||Université libre de Bruxelles|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||August 15, 2017|