The Sálim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON) invites eligible candidates for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for a Project Biologist position. The SACON is a leading Centre of Excellence under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India, in the field of Ornithology and Natural History.
Number of Position: 01
Tenure: 6 months (on contract)
Remunerations: Rs. 20,000/ per month (Consolidated)
- Applicant must atleast hold IInd class post graduate degree in Zoology / Wildlife Biology / Animal Ecology or allied subject area.
- Applicant must possess good knowledge of English language (spoken and written).
- Applicant must demonstrate aptitude and relevant experience in field based studies especially on birds and/or Environmental Assessment projects.
- Perspective candidate must be well versed with the field studies and should be able to independently identify major faunal taxa in the field.
- Applicant must be Self-motivated and able to put in strenuous field work and travel.
Age limit: applicant must not exceed 32 years as on 01.09.2017 (Relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/Women/Physically challenged candidates as per Govt. rules).
Applications to be filled in the following format:
- Date of Birth and Age (as on 01.09.2017)
- Address for communication with pin code, contact phone number and e-mail ID
- Educational Qualifications
- Details of experience, if any
- Name and contact details of two Referees.
- Interested candidates must report at the venue at 10.00 a.m. on 18th August 2017 along with typed application on plain paper (A4 size, font 12, Arial) in the format described above with a recent passport size photograph on the application.
- Applicants must also submit self-attested copies of the certificates in support of their qualification, experience, age etc., at the time of interview.
Date of Interview: 18th August 2017
Time of Interview: 11.00 a.m.
Venue of Interview: Sálim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History Anaikatty Post, Coimbatore – 641 108, Tamil Nadu
|Organization||Sálim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History|
|Fellowship Level||Technical position|
|Subject areas||Zoology, Wildlife Biology, Animal Ecology|
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 20,000/ per month|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||18th August 2017|