Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) invites applications for RA/Post-doctoral positions in multiple research areas.
- Applicant must hold or expected to hold PhD in any branch of biological Sciences.
- Candidates with Ph.D. in other sciences, but willing to take part in biological research are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must demonstrate some experience in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Cell Biology, Infectious Disease, Conservation Genetics, Veterinary Science, Reproductive Biology, Bioinformatics/Computation and Molecular Diagnostics (not mandatory).
- Applicant must not exceed 35years of age.
Remunerations: (Rs) 22000- 36000 (as sanctioned by the funding agency)
Terms and Conditions:
- Positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Applications are required to be submitted online.
- HRA may be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
- This is a rolling advertisement.
- Eligible candidates will be invited for interview based on the availability of appropriate positions.
- Applications older than six months will be automatically eliminated.
- If candidate do not receive interview call during this time, reapplication is required for further consideration
|Organization||Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)|
Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Cell Biology, Infectious Disease, Conservation Genetics, Veterinary Science, Reproductive Biology, Bioinformatics/Computation and Molecular Diagnostics
|Fellowship amount||(Rs) 22000- 36000|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is a premier India R&D organisation. It is among the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organisation. CSIR’s pioneering sustained contribution to Science and Technology human resource development is acclaimed nationally. CSIR funds individuals and organizations through various grants, fellowship schemes throughout the year.
CSIR is contributing significantly towards producing an inquiring society and fast growing knowledge economy. The numerous schemes by CSIR cover a wide range of scientists (aging from 15 years to 65 years)
Some Major path-breaking schemes of CSIR:
- CSIR Program on Youth for Leadership in Science CPYLS **
- Junior Research Fellowship JRF
- JRF-GATE Fellowship
- Senior Research Fellowship SRF
- Research Associateship (RA)
- Senior Research Associateship (SRA) (Scientist’s Pool Scheme)
- Emeritus Scientist Terms & Condition Apply Online
- Visiting Associateship
- Research Scheme / Sponsored Research Schemes
- Travel Grant
- Grant for Holding Symposium/Seminar
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize (SSB)
- G N Ramachandran Gold Medal
- Young Scientist Awards (YSA)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship (SPMF)
- CSIR-Nehru Science Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme
- Programme on Technology Led Entrepreneurship
- Address India
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,104)
- Europe (825)
- United Kingdom (547)
- Germany (512)
- United States (477)
- Norway (247)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (233)
- Denmark (197)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (173)
- Italy (141)
- France (102)
- Canada (98)
- Spain (94)
- Japan (83)
- Belgium (76)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (68)
- New Zealand (45)
- China (42)
- Austria (41)
- Singapore (40)
- Poland (37)
- South Africa (30)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(118)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(56)
- Research Associate(330)
- Research Awards(291)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(361)
- Travel Grants(60)