Thomson Reuters invite applications for the Reuters Journalism Internship. The program is offered to talented students and graduates with a strong interest in journalism an opportunity to learn at the world’s largest independent, international, multimedia news agency, working alongside our most seasoned journalists and editors.
- The internship is paid internship
- It offers first-hand reporting experience on the top business, political and general news reporting on any given day across text and video platforms.
- Selected candidate will gain a deep grounding in all aspects of financial reporting, work on fast-paced news stories and develop skills in enterprise journalism.
Duration: 10 weeks
Starting date: begin in early June 2018
Locations: U.S.: New York, Washington, Chicago, San Francisco; Canada: Toronto; Latin America
Application dates: applications are accepted from September 1, 2017 onward.
- Applicant can be a recent graduate, an early career reporter or a professional looking to switch roles
- Applications are invited from rising reporters, recent graduates or business professionals who can demonstrate a clear commitment to a career in journalism and an ability to generate story ideas relevant for a Reuters News audience.
|Subject areas||All disciplines, Journalism|
|Fellowship amount||Paid internship|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 1, 2017|