Rotary Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals: Rotary Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals
The Rotary Foundation and the UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education have joined hands to manage the world’s water and sanitation crisis. There are doing so by increasing the number of trained professionals to create, plan, and implement solutions in developing and emerging countries.
Through this partnership, The Rotary Foundation will provide grants to Rotary clubs and districts in order to select and sponsor a limited number of students each year.
The UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, the Netherlands would serve as the host institution.
Level of study: Masters degree (MSc)
Fields of Study:
- MSc in Water Management and Governance
- MSc in Water Science and Engineering
- MSc in Urban Water and Sanitation
Number of Scholarships: Limited number of scholarships is available
Open To: Water and Sanitation Professionals
- Scholarship value of approximately €34,000 would be paid directly to UNESCO-IHE.
- The fund would also cover additional costs (including international travel) related to participation in the academic program.
- Applicants eligible for the scholarship must be provisionally admitted to one of the 3 eligible degree programs at UNESCO-IHE listed above.
- Students should live or work near a Rotary club.
- However, Applications submitted directly to The Rotary Foundation by the student will not be accepted.
- The students who are provisionally admitted to one of the 3 eligible UNESCO-IHE academic programs will need the sponsorship of their local Rotary club or district.
- Completed applications must be received by The Rotary Foundation from sponsor Rotarians no later than 15th Juneof the year in which studies begin
Course starts: Oct 2017
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2017
|Organization||UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education|
|Fellowship Level||Masters degree program|
|Subject Areas||Water Management and sanitation|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||15th June 2017|