The Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation is a non-profit charity trust that supports initiatives in the fields of Art & Culture, Education and Community.
|Organization||Saryu Doshi Post Graduate Fellowships|
|Fellowship Level||Post Graduate|
|Subject areas||Humanities, Social Sciences, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics.|
|Fellowship amount||Upto Rs 3 lakhs payable as a one time amount|
|Eligibility||first class degree or equivalent|
About the Program
The Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation initiated these Fellowships to assist Indian nationals who have received acceptance in a University abroad to pursue their post-graduate studies (Masters, Postgraduate diploma/certificate or doctorate) in the field of Liberal Arts & Sciences. This includes the Humanities, Social Sciences, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics.
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- They must have a first class degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian university.
- They must have secured admission in a foreign university of repute, on their own merit for a course commencing from August or September, 2016.
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Candidates studying in the final year of the degree or equivalent may also apply, provided they are able to submit their final year certificates before April 30th, 2016.
- List of documents (photocopied) to be attached to the application form. Please note that your application will be disqualified should you not provide all the documents and complete the entire application form with information as required
- Applicants parents(and applicant additionally, if you are employed)) should fill out the Income Tax summary form and attach relevant Income Tax documents to support Income Tax summary form duly attested by your Chartered accountant. In case of absence of parents, guardians can follow the process.
- Degree certificate and/or individual mark-sheets for each year of your degree(s) (attested copies)
- Proof of 1st class in degree.
- School leaving certificates, a copy of SSC / ICSE & HSC marksheets (attested copies)
- Academic awards received for your degree (if any)
- Copy of Test scores (e.g. GMAT/GRE) as applicable
- A copy of the university admission letter for which you are applying (attested copy)
- Copy of Visa page of your passport (if granted)
- A signed testimonial (letter of recommendations) from any one of the two referees mentioned above. This letter should be on their institute/company letterhead.
- Proof of Indian citizenship (passport/PAN card)
- Evidence of age
Register and apply here: Click here
Note: If you have any questions on your eligibility, or trouble filling out the application form, kindly email us at email@example.com and expect an answer within 24 hours. DO NOT CALL the office for queries – questions will only be answered by email. Email applications will not be accepted.
Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation,
Saryu Doshi Post Graduate Fellowships in Liberal Arts & Sciences
c/o Premier Ltd. 58 Nariman Bhavan, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021.
Other Important Information: Click here
Apply for job
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,091)
- Europe (780)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (234)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships