SBS India Full Time MSc Dean’s Excellence Scholarships: SBS India Full Time MSc Dean’s Excellence Scholarships
Scholarships for Indian citizens is being offered by The Strathclyde Business School. The Scholarships are awarded to undertake one year full-time MSc programme in Glasgow, UK. The program would be starting in September 2017.
SBS, The Strathclyde Business School is one of the four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland.
It offers courses for business education and management development.
Level of study: full-time postgraduate taught program.
Subject Areas: Entrepreneurship, Hospitality and tourism, Economics, Management Science, Business, Accounting and Finance, Strategy and organization, Management, Human resource management and Marketing
Scholarship Amount: £5000
Number of Scholarships: 10
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- Evidence of proficiency in English if English is not the first language
- The applicants will be considered on the basis of their MSc applications.
- The financial need of the applicant will also be considered.
- A statement of minimum 500 words and maximum 1000 words outlining the Leadership/management skills or potential OR
how one would contribute to bringing the class together through teamwork to create community, from the outset, in order to achieve the ultimate learning (and social) experience for the group as a whole.
Nationality: open for Indian citizens
How to Apply: application can be done online
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 6, 2017.
|Organization||The Strathclyde Business School|
|Fellowship Level||full-time postgraduate taught program|
|Subject Areas||Given above|
|Deadline||6th August 2017|