Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur): The institute has Advertised for the position of Senior Project Scientist at the National Centre for Flexible Electronics.
Overview: Applications are invited for temporary or contractual position of Senior Project Scientist under the project titled “Centre for Excellence for Flexible Electronics” at the Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT) of IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Required Minimum Qualification:
1. Ph.D. (Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg./Physics)
2. Two Year Experience.
- Past experience in Nanoparticle synthesis
- Good knowledge of ink and paste
- Comfortable with characterization techniques such as XRD, FTIR, TEM, SEM, DLS, surface tension and viscosity.
- Knowledge of lithography and device fabrication
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics that serves as a foundation for development of domestic industry in this field.
- Nanoparticle synthesis and device fabrication.
- Characterization of thin films and devices.
- Prepare presentations and reports.
Salary: Rs. 27000-2700-54000/- per month based on qualification
Period / Duration of appointment: One year contract (may be extended)
Number of vaccancies: 01
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com Deadline: 07th May 2017.
Room No. 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596622
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention the Reference number.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Fellowship Level||Research Scientist|
|Subject areas||Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engg./Physics|
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 27000-2700-54000/- per month based on educational qualification|
|Eligibility||PhD + Experience|
|Deadline||07th May 2017|
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur):
Courses / Programs Offered
- UG Programmes
- PG Programmes
- International Students
- Advanced Centre for Material Science(ACMS)
- Advanced Centre for Electronic Systems(ACES)
- Advanced Imaging Centre
- Centre for Enviromental Science & Engineering
- Centre for Mechatronics
- Centre for Lasers and Photonics
- Computer Aided Design Laboratory
- Nanoscience and Soft Nanotechnology
- Prabhu Goel Research Centre for Computer and Internet Security
- Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
- SIDBI Innovation and Incubation Centre
- Center for Mathematical Sciences
- Syndicate Bank Entrepreneurship Research and Training Centre (SBERTC)
- Address India