Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarships: Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships
200 Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships are being offered by Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation. The scholarships would be given to meritorious students who have overcome the adversity of their family’s circumstances to be among the top rankers in national level common entrance tests. These tests should be the ones based on which they have secured admissions to quality engineering/medical colleges.
The scholarship program shall provide financial and other assistance to the economically underprivileged students pursuing professional engineering, Medical or architectural courses in India.
30% of the total scholarships offered have been reserved for women candidates.
Number of scholarships available: 200
Scholarship Location: India
Level of study: Undergraduate program
Subject Areas: Engineering/Medical/Architecture
Nationality: open for Indian students
- The eligible students should be pursuing full time or regular courses in the Institutes or Colleges that have been recognized by the AICTE or State Education Board or MCI.
- Engineering: Candidate should be pursuing engineering in IITs or NITs.
- Medical: Candidate studying Undergraduate medical courses in the Govt. College for which they have taken admission by passing Competitive Examination conducted by Central or State Boards. A proof of rank will be required to be submitted for applying to the scholarships.
- Architecture: Candidate should be studying in the Govt. College for which they have taken admission by passing Competitive Examination conducted by Central or State Boards. A proof of rank will be required to be submitted for applying to the scholarships.
- The candidate must have secured 70% marks in 12th class.
- The scholarship is opened for all years of Under Graduate courses.
- The GPA, Grade Point Average should be at least 6.5 in 10 points scale system.
- The total annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources should not be more than Rs. 4.00 lakhs.
- Students having lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
- The student should get the Income certificate issued by the civil authorities of the whose details have been specified under the head ‘Submission of Documents by Applicants’.
- Any Affidavit submitted as Income Proof shall not be accepted.
- The maximum age limit of the applicant is maximum 25 years as on 1st of October, 2016 for the Academic Session.
- The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source.
How to Apply:
- The application can be done online or by sending the required documents in a sealed cover by Speed Post or Registered Post only at the given address.
- Documents received after the due date shall not be accepted.
- Applications without supporting documents will not be considered for Scholarship
- Copy of Admission Letter or Counselling letter
- Copy of Mark sheets of 10th and 12th
- Rank card copy of entrance examination
- Copy of Fee Receipts.
- 2 recent passport size photographs (Not later than six months). (One of the photos should be pasted in the application form).
- Certificate of family income / BPL Certificate / Certificate from local panchayat office for
proof of annual family income / ITR
- Copy of ration card or ID proofs of parents
- Handwritten essay
Scholarship Details: The details of Scholarships are given below:
|S.NO.||Scholarship||No. of Scholarship||Scholarship Amount (Per Annum)|
|1||Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships||40||Rs. 25,000|
|2||Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Memorial Scholarships||40||Rs. 22,500|
|3||Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarships||40||Rs. 20, 000|
|4||Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Scholarships||40||Rs. 17,500|
|5||Sh. Ram Ji Lal Memorial Scholarships||40||Rs. 15,000|
- The date of online submission has been extended to September 30, 2017.
- All the applications verified from the Institutes should reach latest on or before October 15th, 2017.
|Organization||Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation|
|Subject Areas||Engineering, Medical or Architecture|
|Fellowship Amount||Detailed above|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian students|
|Deadline||30th September 2017|