Tasmania University Legal Studies Scholarship: Tasmania University Legal Studies Scholarship
Bachelor of Legal Studies is a new Scholarship started by University of Tasmania. It is offering all Asian students to study at the University of Tasmania.
A reduction of 14% would be given in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university primarily located in Tasmania, Australia.
Level of Course: Bachelor’s degree program
Subject Area: Legal Studies.
Scholarship Details: 14% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the course
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Open for eligible international students who are starting the Bachelor of Legal Studies at the University of Tasmania in semester 1, 2017
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Proof of proficiency in English is to be produced by Applicants whose first language is not English
- The applicant must be from the Asian region which includes all countries in
- South-East Asia
- North Asia
- South Asia
- West Asia
- Central Asia
- the Middle East and
Nationality: open for applicants from the Asian region including all countries in South-East Asia, North Asia, South Asia, West Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East and Russia.
How to Apply: Application can be done online
- No separate application needs to be submitted for the scholarship
- Students will be assessed for eligibility to receive this scholarship upon submission of their International Student Online Application.
- The selected applicants will be informed in their offer letter if they have been awarded the scholarship or not.
Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the 2017-2018 academic Year.
|Organization||The University of Tasmania|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelors Degree Program|
|Subject Areas||Legal Studies|
|Fellowship Amount||14% reduction in the registered tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open for Asian students|
|Deadline||Open for 2017-2018 academic year|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,090)
- Europe (779)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (233)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (62)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships