TERI Deakin Nano-Biotech Centre In-Country Programme offers Doctoral Scholarships. TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechology Centre (TDNBC) at TERI’s Green Campus in TERI Gram, is a foremost research Centre in the field of Nano biotechnology research in India with all modern facilities and expertise to develop Nano-biotechnology based sustainable solutions for agriculture, environment, and Bio Energy.
Scholarship value: recipient will be eligible for full fee waiver and fellowship.
- Nano-enabled Technologies for agriculture and Bio Energy
- Nanotechnology interventions in food safety
- Applicant must hold masters in Physical Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Biochemistry/Bioprocess Engineering/ Chemical Engineering /Biological sciences and Microbiology with minimum 65% marks.
- Applicant with CSIR-UGC/NET qualifications will be preferred.
- Applicant must have IELTS scores (Band 6.5/6) (mandatory)
- Joint supervision from Deakin and TERI
- 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia
- Recipients will have opportunity to visit Deakin University, Australia for a period of up to 6 months to fulfill requirement of their project work (Based on needs)
- TERI Deakin will offer fellowship at par to CSIR-UGC-NET.
- HRA will be admissible @30% of the fellowship amount
- Hostel facility (on first-come-first-served basis)- limited seats
How to Apply
- Applications to be submitted ONLINE form.
- Applicants must send their updated CV to Ms Sonaki Roy at Sonaki.Roy@teri.res.in
TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute) and Deakin University
|Subject areas||Biotechnology, Nano-technology|
|Fellowship amount||full fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||10 August 2017|
PhD All Country, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Open for all countries, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States