TERI Deakin Nano-Biotech Centre In-Country Programme offers Doctoral Scholarships. TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechology Centre (TDNBC) at TERI’s Green Campus in TERI Gram, is a foremost research Centre in the field of Nano biotechnology research in India with all modern facilities and expertise to develop Nano-biotechnology based sustainable solutions for agriculture, environment, and Bio Energy.
Scholarship value: recipient will be eligible for full fee waiver and fellowship.
- Nano-enabled Technologies for agriculture and Bio Energy
- Nanotechnology interventions in food safety
- Applicant must hold masters in Physical Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Biochemistry/Bioprocess Engineering/ Chemical Engineering /Biological sciences and Microbiology with minimum 65% marks.
- Applicant with CSIR-UGC/NET qualifications will be preferred.
- Applicant must have IELTS scores (Band 6.5/6) (mandatory)
- Joint supervision from Deakin and TERI
- 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia
- Recipients will have opportunity to visit Deakin University, Australia for a period of up to 6 months to fulfill requirement of their project work (Based on needs)
- TERI Deakin will offer fellowship at par to CSIR-UGC-NET.
- HRA will be admissible @30% of the fellowship amount
- Hostel facility (on first-come-first-served basis)- limited seats
How to Apply
- Applications to be submitted ONLINE form.
- Applicants must send their updated CV to Ms Sonaki Roy at Sonaki.Roy@teri.res.in
TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute) and Deakin University
|Subject areas||Biotechnology, Nano-technology|
|Fellowship amount||full fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||10 August 2017|
Deakin University: Australia – Deakin University our researchers are making a positive impact on the lives and wellbeing of communities not just in Australia, but around the world. This is achieved through exceptional innovation and research carried out at our world-class research institutes and strategic research centres.
- Architecture and built environment
- Education and teaching
- Engineering and design
- English language courses
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Health sciences and allied health
- Humanities, social sciences and languages
- Information technology
- Media, communication and creative arts
- Nursing and midwifery
- Institute for Frontier Materials (IFM)
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
- Institute for Physical Activity and Nutrition (IPAN)
- Centre for Chemistry and Biotechnology (CCB)
Centre for Integrative Ecology (CIE)
- Centre for Sport Research (CSR)
- Centre for Pattern Recognition and Data Analytics (PRaDA)
Centre for Population Health Research (CPHR)
- Research for Educational Impact (REDI)