The GREAT Scholarship- University of Kent : University of Kent – The GREAT Scholarship for Indian Students
The University of Kent together with the British Council is offering 5 scholarships of Pound 5000, to students from India. The University has a long tradition of having international students in particular India, and it is pleased to be working in partnership with the British Council this year.
Nationality: Open to students from India only
Level of Study: Master’s degree
Scholarship Value: Pound 5,000
Fields of Study: The Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the taught Master’s degrees listed below by the 1st July 2017.
- Electronics and Digital Arts
- International Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Mathematics and Actuarial Science
How to apply: Apply online. No separate application for the scholarship is required
- Applicants should be from India only
- The applicants who hold and accept unconditional and conditional offers by 1st July 2017 will be considered for the scholarship.
- The awards will be made on the basis of academic merit and relevant experience.
Result notification: The International Office of Kent University’s will confirm the outcome by the beginning of August.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2017
|Organization||University of Kent|
|Fellowship Level||Masters degree|
|Subject Areas||Listed above|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||1st July 2017|