The Karlsruhe Institute of Nanotechnology invites candidates for a PhD project in the field of theoretical chemistry. This project engages the development & application of quantum chemical methods in order to obtain a detailed understanding of the magnetic properties of 3d/4f complexes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The candidate must have a master degree in chemistry or a related subject.
- experience in quantum chemical calculations & a strong background in theoretical chemistry
- good programming skills & experience with the Linux operating system
- a broad interest in transition metal chemistry
- A good knowledge of the English language (spoken & written).
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of German.
How to apply:
Application documents include
- one PDF with cover (motivation, research interest)
- Cirriculum Vitae.
- relevant certificates.
- publication list.
Send these by email to: email@example.com.
PD Dr. Karin Fink, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Important Information:
Contract duration- limited to 2 years
Starting date- 01-01 2017
|Organization||Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Institute of Nanotechnology)|
|Subject areas||Theoretical Chemistry|
|Fellowship amount||On the basis of the wage agreement of the civil service in TV-L, E13.|
|Eligibility||a master degree in chemistry|