ICFO invites candidates for a postdoctoral position in Theoretical Plasmonics & Nanophotonics. The successful applicant will be joining the recently recognized Theoretical Nanophotonics research group led by Prof. Javier Garcia de Abajo. The group has experience in theoretical modeling in the areas of plasmonics, nanophotonics, & electron-microscopy spectroscopies. The applicant will participate in on-going projects of the group & develop novel research ideas in any of the areas mentioned above or new promising opportunities, & closely interact with leading experimental coworkers in these fields.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants should have an internationally-recognized Ph.D.-equivalent degree in theoretical physics or electrical engineering.
- Applicant must hold an additional expertise in plasmonics/nanophotonics, condensed-matter physics, & quantum physics.
- Applicant must have an experience in analytical mathematical methods & in the development of numerical simulation tools.
The eligible candidates are requested to submit:
– Presentation letter with a declaration of interest,
– Curriculum Vitae, including full address, a contact phone number & e-mail address,
– The contact & e-mail of 2 potential references.
Register and apply here:
The application must be submitted online via http://jobs.icfo.eu.
Prof Javier Garcia de Abajo at Javier.GarciaDeAbajo@icfo.eu.
|Subject areas||Photonic Science|
|Deadline||Until positions are filled.|